what kind of trick is that?

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Mon Apr 6 15:31:41 IDT 2009

Hi Hetz,

It is probably using an execution in the background (server side) and a
javascript (client side) to show the progress in the foreground.

I noticed that the webmin package has an xmlrpc.cgi file and the
XMLHTTPRequest being referenced, these are used (the second for sure) to do
the background processing.