Adios

Marc Volovic marc at swiftouch.com
Tue Apr 14 21:23:55 IDT 2009

This is not an adios to you, my compatriots in impatience. This is an
adios to our company.

We're shutting down after seven years of operation.

I'd like to thank all the people who we worked with and for and
especially all the people who worked for us.

The crew - you were tremendous! Stupendous, even. I love you all, dong
ma? I owe you all. You are all jen duh sh tyen tsai.

I will remember you all and cherish this memory. I wish you all the
best of luck, the swiftest of successes and the sweetests of
victories, whatever you do!

Marc A. Volovic