suid root - bash script

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Thu Apr 23 13:33:10 IDT 2009

Hi Shachar,

Thanks for the response.

I am using here Debian 5.0 and I still get the problem even if I:
1) setuid the file to be setuid root
2) change the perl interpreter at the top of the script from perl to
suidperl (they are the same symbloic link, but I tried it anyhow)

So I guess something is wrong with my apache, or script, or both