Hosting partnership

Robert Wallner kodixos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 05:28:42 IDT 2009

Hi all,

We have a server hosted at the Internet Zahav hosting farm in Petach
Tikva. It's an HP Prolliant 360 (2U model), dual 3.2G Xeon, 70G +
2x150G hd, 1G mem. The main server is a custom built kernel with the
minimal userspace stuff, everything else is on virtual servers
(vserver), most of them Debian, hosting a few small traffic websites.
Since it was installed about 4 years ago, it was rebooted only a few
times, most of the times because of the sysadmin stupidity (me :).
It's very stable, gives fast response times, never had to call their
technical support, except once, when one of their switches died, and
the whole subnet disappeared. But it was fixed in less than an hour.
Except one incident in 4 years, the service was flawless.

Due to breaking the partnership, we seek for a new partner (or
partners) for the hosting. If you're interested, please contact me
off-list.

Thanks,

--
Robert Wallner