[HAIFUX LECTURE] GCC Profile Guided Optimization

Serge linux-il at vects.com
Sun Aug 9 20:43:23 IDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 19:31 +0300, guy keren wrote:
> it seems to work for me now (i'm connected via bezeq bein leumi).
Hi Guy,
Sorry for false alarm, site is up and running, it was my problem, as
usual I didn't learn anything from that, I mean from this mistake.

I have tested a firewall of the customer on my net last week and set up
82.80.248.1/24 as secondary on my router, the IP of haifux is
82.80.248.17, from the same range, what is the coincidence...

Thanks, Serge.