Flash based games not working

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:15:57 IDT 2009

That looks reminiscent to the way videos on site wejew.com don't work, for
example
http://wejew.com/media/5193/Hizbullah_Violates_UN_Resolution_1701_in_Lebanon_15.7.09/

It also loads up and the spinner rotates endlessly. The same problem happens
on Windows XP with firefox 3.5 (under IE it works).

I have been in touch with the developers of wejew.com and they said that
they use firefox 3.5 (on windows) and don't see any problems.

Micha, can you post direct URL to the problematic sheshbesh game on the
walla.co.il site please?

--
Arie

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 08:33, Micha Silver <micha at arava.co.il> wrote:

> Some of the younger members of the family play flash games (sheshbesh) on
> Walla's site. On Ubuntu 8.10 and 8.04 this worked well
> (flashplugin-nonfree). The 8.10 machine was upgraded to 9.04 and still the
> site worked OK. But recently, after some other upgrades, the game no longer
> loads- just the "sha-on hol". (Meanwhile on 8.04 it still works). We asked
> Walla's support and they haven't changed anything.
>
> Any ideas how to work around this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Micha

[image: Close] Read more >>   Options >>
[image: Visit Answers.com] <http://www.answers.com?initiator=FFANS>