[YBA] i4i vs MS?

Danny Lieberman dannyl at software.co.il
Thu Aug 13 13:27:39 IDT 2009

Shachar

Read Patent Failure by Besson and Meuer - software patents are a net
economic negative - ie the cost to write, issue and enforce is greater than
the economic benefit.

This is in comparison with pharma and chemical industries where patents have
a net economic positive balance - ie profit from patents outweighs cost

danny

--
Danny Lieberman
Protect your data: http://www.software.co.il