Olympia AP1000 (Skype/DECT) and Linux

Boris Shtrasman boris.shtrasman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:34:52 IDT 2009

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Hi,
> I just bought the above mentioned phone. Does anyone knows a good
> software which replaces it's "2 in 1" software so the phone can sync
> with Skype the contacts?
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz

Could you elborate on it ? (lsusb).
You might take a look on usbph module (provide the ability sync the
phones and numbers).
Also you can use libhid and libusb to access if it is like the Skuku
type (aka Holtek / GoodCom WJT603).
If it is like the 604 version there is file you can access (to get the
contacts) and to write to it (VCard afair).