Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Tue Aug 18 11:51:35 IDT 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Danny Lieberman wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:41:38 +0300
> From: Danny Lieberman <dannyl at software.co.il>
> To: Jonathan Ben Avraham <yba at tkos.co.il>
> Cc: ILUG <linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il>
> Subject: Re: Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support
>
> Yonatan
>
> what you're saying is that you are capable of managing security better than
> google.
>
> that is highly arguable.

No, there's no argument here. With Google you have no way of knowing or
insuring the security of your content. For this application we can't rely
on third-party storage. (period)

We have been managing a number of servers for clients for many years, in a
cost-effective manner, with minimal spam. Most are based on PostFix with
our own spam filter that is somewhat more effective than Spam Assassin.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -