Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:58:02 IDT 2009

On Aug 18, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Your claimed price of "zero" disregards certain costs. For example,
> you do not count the cost in loss of privacy and the cost of having
> your emails available for parties to summon from Google using the
> court system without your knowledge. Obviously, these may not be
> concerns for you, and as such, may not be something you count as
> cost. That is fine, so long as you do not have the hubris to claim
> that this applies to everyone.

Good point. I just want to point out that since Google is in the State
of California, not the State of Israel, if your company is not
incorporated in the US, or registered with the State of California as
a "foreign" (out of state) corportation it's a court system in which
you have no legal standing. IAMNAL, but a similar condition exists for
the Federal court system too.

Geoff.
--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM