Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Tue Aug 18 16:50:53 IDT 2009

Danny Lieberman wrote:

> 3. Use a 10kg hammer.
> We have clients that insist on physical destruction of the data disk
> after a network surveillance.

Do you, at least, FIRST run the dd? I'm sure you realize that recovering
data from a disk that got only the 10KG hammer is much easier (and
cheaper) than recovering data from one that got only the dd treatment.
As an added bonus, you just marked that disk as interesting by
physically destroying it :-)

Personally, I think the best solution for anyone who cannot afford to
physically melt the disk platters is to dd the entire disk, and THEN GO
ON USING IT for another project.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh