ext2 partition on G1 Android

Gadi Cohen dragon at wastelands.net
Sat Aug 29 07:45:08 IDT 2009

Some things that come to mind:

1) Is your ext2 partition your 2nd partition?  When loading, Android
relies on the order of the partition not their type.

2) Is the partition formatted?  The boot might fail if it can't mount
the partition.

If you have adb installed, an 'adb logcat' will probably show you what's
going on even if the phone doesn't complete the boot.

Gadi

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <dragon at wastelands.net> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast