Modifying Javascript on-the-fly in Firefox

Michael Ben-Nes michael at epoch.co.il
Thu Dec 3 16:39:57 IST 2009

Sorry for the Greesemonkey recommendation, gmail split the thread so I was
not aware of the few first emails.

Any way, if you know how to program with javascript you can use Jetpack (
https://jetpack.mozillalabs.com/ ) and Jquery.

I think it should work.

Michael Ben-Nes - Internet Consultant and Director.
http://www.epoch.co.il - weaving the Net.
Cellular: 054-4848113