urls for Israeli streaming media?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:27:59 IST 2009

On Dec 6, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> On Sunday 06 Dec 2009 12:17:57 geoffrey mendelson wrote:
>> I remember someone mentioned in passing a web site where someone had
>> stripped the URLs for Israeli streaming media down to their basic
>> level so you could listen to them on a Linux system without Internet
>> Explorer and so on.
>>

> Do you mean:
>
> http://mazrim.sourceforge.net/
>
> Or http://www.guyrutenberg.com/radiopy/

Thanks,

radiopy is sort of what I am looking for, it's not up to date, and I'm
not sure I can update it. I don't know Python, but will try to hack
it, as it were.

mazrim is totally in Hebrew, so I need to get my son to help me with it.

These look like what I want, and with a little tweaking, will be it.

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson at gmail.com