firefox and Bank Leumi web site

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Wed Dec 16 09:46:39 IST 2009

Amos Shapira wrote:
> Following Shlomi's (?) preaching about taking your business away from
> banks which don't support standards, I'd like to recommend (again) on
> First International Bank (aka FIBI), with which I do business through
> Firefox on Linux for maybe ten years now, and I think also Hamizrachi
> bank supports Firefox well.
>
> -Amos

While on that thread, Discount bank has what appears to be pretty good
support for Firefox. I neither buy nor sell stocks, so I don't know how
well that works, but they officially support it.

I should point out that, technically, my browser is "iceweasel", and
they block me. In order for the site to work, I have to spoof my user
agent, for the sake of the login screen only, to say that I am running
Firefox on Linux. After that, everything works with my default user
agent as well.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh