Google Chrome vs. Firebox or good old Internet Explorer?

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Sun Dec 20 02:57:25 IST 2009

OK, I changed security settings and now I can view the images in
Internet Explorer.  I added mail.google.com as a trusted website, and
also selected "no" as my answer if to view only the secure pages, then
I can see images in my newsletters.  Now, since this problem is
solved, I think I will keep using IE.  But I will check with Google
Chrome and Firefox every while, maybe I'll change my mind later.

Uri.