Google Chrome vs. Firebox or good old Internet Explorer?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:26:09 IST 2009

> OK, I checked Bank Hapoalim with Google Chrome:  The fonts look
> terrible!  And every page I get an alert "undefined".  I guess I will
> have to keep using IE.  At least for the next decade or so.  Will
> check again in 2020, maybe then....

Uri, please click the "צור קשר" link at the top of the Bank Hapoalim
website and let them know about the alert box. That is a problem that
has an easy fix, but they don't know about it because they don't test
in Chrome. You can leave anonymous feedback and it takes less than a
minute.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen