Google Chrome vs. Firebox or good old Internet Explorer?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Dec 20 11:58:43 IST 2009

On Sunday 20 Dec 2009 08:22:23 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > I prefer using IE.  Also, with IE there is a sound I'm hearing, every
> > time I click a link.  I'm used to hearing this sound.  In Google
> > Chrome and Firefox I'm deaf - no sounds.
>
> I think that there is a Firefox extension or setting for that. I saw
> it once in someone else's Firefox, at it annoyed me!
>
> > Thanks!  By the way, I'm also using Sandisk U3 disk on key (flash
> > disk), and I don't think it works on any free operating system - only
> > on Windows.  I need it to access my files.  Another reason not to use
> > Linux....
>
> You can access the files in Kubuntu, maybe other Linux-based OSes as
> well. In any case, I remove the U3 component as I find it annoying and
> useless.

I didn't have a problem using any USB disk-on-key with my Mandriva Cooker
system (after some configuration). I personally have an 8 GB Sandisk one, but
every other ones I've tried worked as well. Linux supports it just as well, if
not better than Windows.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

"The Human Hacking Field Guide" - http://shlom.in/hhfg

Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge.
( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )