802.11N

Rafi Gordon rafigordon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:29:43 IST 2009

Hello,

>frankly I don't understand why do you need ssh to the router

Apart from tunnels and tc, a real need is for running tethereal
(wireshark ) on it and sniffing the wireless (and non wireless)
traffic. This is a real need
in many development projects.
I would appreciate if anybody who knows about a wireless router which
runs Linux and which enables SSH and in which the wireless network card
enables Monitor mode (this is a must for sniffing) will share his knowledge
with us.

Rgs,
Rafi