Mobile to SIP solution (search for simple)

Boris shtrasman borissh1983 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:57:35 IST 2009

Howdy ,
I'm working on creating Mobile to SIP solution that can be used both on
Windows and Linux.
I'm talking about Asterisk level of solution ( I talked breifly with one
developer about connecting mobile phones as AT devices) but rather on an
application that can be used as a SIP client.

Mobile is connected to a machine using some cable and software that convert
audio and messaging to plain old SIP.
This software connect to some sort of SIP router (in this case the Hamakor
SIP network that im working on).
Client (person) log into a SIP router , the router connect the software
(from the phone) to client software (AFAIK it close to SIP trunking but
rather then PBX connects as Client to provider , provider (mobile phone)
connects to PBX).

My first option is PJsip based solution special thanks to Meni Livne about
showing my this Library, the problem as i see is the complexity of the next
development.
Does anyone familiar with close solutions ? (perhaps solutions that work in
that way).

I also tried the using kmobiletools code base for communication (heavily
changed but this is my base).
--
-- Boris Shtrasman ------------
|Gnu/Linux Software developer   |