OOo presenter in Hebrew

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Sat Dec 26 00:15:34 IST 2009

OK, I'm trying to download Open Office now (version 3.11).  The file
size is 150MB - it's huge!  Comparing to about 8MB of Firefox.  I
think end users will not bother to download such a big file.  Although
I have fast connection (1.5Mb download), it would take about 15
minutes to download such a file.  I will then test my Word & Excel
files with Open Office and let you know what I think.

Uri Even-Chen
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: uri at speedy.net
Blog: http://www.speedy.net/uri/blog/