weird WIFI route

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:07:20 IST 2009

Clean? It's a 2 line thing:

# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
192.168.1.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     2      0        0 ra0
default         192.168.1.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 ra0

I didn't understand: which devices to bridge? (no ethernet here). I'm using
Fedora 12.

Hetz

MSN: hetz-blog at benhamo.org