PAC 207 Webcam

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Feb 1 12:23:44 IST 2009

On Sunday 01 February 2009 11:25:54 Moshe Brace using Yahoo wrote:
> Download Page for Source and Mandriva:
> http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html
>

> Webcam driver supported list
> http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html
>
> Debian support
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/graphics/gspca-source

You can find the dkms-*.rpm here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/code/

Please download it and then install using urpmi.

I build it from an .src.rpm I found on rpmfind.net by following the Mandriva
link on the site.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

"Star Trek: We, the Living Dead" - http://xrl.us/omqz4

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)