Identifying linux-il messages

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sun Feb 8 17:55:09 IST 2009

Herouth Maoz wrote:
>  I consider it to be very annoying, but I have no say in the matter...
No, that's not true.

The last time the matter was seriously discussed (i.e. - before this
time) the matter was put to a vote, and this (the current settings) came
out as the preferred solution by the list members. As such, each time
the matter was raised since was somewhat considered a rehash of an old
discussion. It was this, rather than any scheming done by the evil list
admins (not to mention that Ely, who is the only true admin for this
list, does not appear to have any strong opinion on the matter), that is
the reason this discussion did not result in any actual change to the
list's configuration. I happen to know that the most vocal opinion is
not always also the most accepted one.

Personally, I have no objection to putting the matter up for a vote again.

Shachar