Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux

Ira Abramov Lists-Linux-IL at ira.abramov.org
Thu Feb 12 01:52:06 IST 2009

Quoting Ira Abramov, from the post of Thu, 12 Feb:

> > 2. Clalit doesn't work, it's been discussed here on the list only a few days
> > ago. Even the "Contact Us" link on the login page fails. (https://e-
> > services.clalit.org.il/login/main.aspx)
>
> Did I imagine it? I could awear it worked two weeks ago... I'll try
> again.

very strange, this error message is a new one for me :-) the main frame
in that page:

  Redirect Loop

  Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
  this address in a way that will never complete.

  The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item.  The
  site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

And "write us" opens a new tab to
http://www.clalit.org.il/HE-IL/contactus and I get 404. hmm...

Question: if a website crashes in the middle of the night and there are
no support people to roll in the crash cart, will anyone hear it play
C:\WINNT\Media\Windows 2003 Critical Stop.wav to call the nurse, or does
it wait till morning for the doctors' rounds?

--
Court-appointed penguin
Ira Abramov