Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Thu Feb 12 13:16:10 IST 2009

> From: Yuval Hager <yuval at avramzon.net>
> Subject: Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux
> To: linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il
> Date: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 1:27 PM
>
> I was happily amazed to find out that the new revamped site of Bank Leumi
> fully works using Opera on Linux. I also tested FF, and it seems to work fine
> too (including viewing cheques images, graphs etc.).

Indeed, I just verified this to be true. With firefox, there are still a
bunch of annoying bugs (like buttons that don't work), but all the bugs
I saw so far have workarounds (like other buttons leading you to the same
place). It really seems like the people who designed this site tried to
make it compatible with Firefox, although they probably did not test it as
rigourously as they tested on IE.

I never thought this day would come - I've been waiting for it for around
a decade!

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Thursday, Feb 12 2009, 18 Shevat 5769