looking for a live distro for a damaged computer

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Thu Feb 12 18:40:17 IST 2009

Erez,

If you can blind type you can use SysRescueCD:
http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page

It starts everything you asked, it has minimal requirements and works on any
new hardware I gave it - even those that Debian Testing/Unstable couldn't
boot to.

Once it is up, you need to write the command 'passwd', to type the root
password, otherwise you can't remotely login to it via SSH.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO
noamr at beyondsecurity.com