Rotal Seimens Router Firmware.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Feb 14 20:51:51 IST 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 06:36:32PM +0000, Moshe Brace using Yahoo wrote:

>shavuah tov,I talked in shool with a Bezeq technician and he says it's
>on their site under support. However, he says use with great caution. If
>the Router works OK leave well alone. It is a procedure like flashing
>the Bios - do with caution.

It went on perfectly fine. The big caution is that if you do it over
WIFI, there is a big chance that it will fail and leave you stuck.

If you do it over a wired connection, you should be ok.

If it fails you will have a paperweight, so they don't want you to
do it and then have to send someone out with a new router. Note that
when I did it, I found my WIFI password changed. :-(

I don't actually have an aDSL line, so I can't tell you if it affected
things.

Geoff.