Netvision: The early-disconnect fees! 40 NIS * 11 months = 800 NIS fees!

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Feb 16 14:17:02 IST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 02:05:53PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

>Actually, I think that I'll just post a message about his at every
>faculty and bus stop in the Technion. Very influential people go
>there. It is my responsibility to let them know.

Since the new consumer protection law went into effect Jan 1, you may have
new legal rights.

IMHO you should call/fax/email the CEO of Netvision. Stop dealing with
flunkies.

Maybe the new government will have a communications minister who cares
about such things, until then a complaint to them still may do something.

Geoff.