How You Can Help the Tel Aviv Open Source Club

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Feb 16 15:13:39 IST 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 13:18:48 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > 1. What is the reason you did not come?
>
> It's in Tel Aviv, I am in Haifa.

Fair enough. Haifa Residents weren't exactly my audience in asking this
question.

> So that there will be no mistake, I think that the subject is both
> interesting and important, even if few people show up it is _still_
> important.

Right, but I would prefer if more did.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Funny Anti-Terrorism Story - http://xrl.us/bjn7t

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)