Linux experts do not want to be bothered with newbie questions! (was:Re: No noobs?)

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Tue Feb 17 09:55:26 IST 2009

Shahar's suggestion addresses the problem, and lets busy Linux-IL
oldtimers ignore the newbies' questions.

However, I am concerned about newbies, who would be confused and post
using linux-il rather gnubies-il, so their messages won't be flagged.
Also, how do we ensure that answers by Linux-IL oldtimers are properly
marked without having them subscribe also to gnubies-il?
                                       --- Omer

--
Did you shave a yak today?

I may be affiliated in any way.