How You Can Help the Tel Aviv Open Source Club

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Feb 17 11:51:13 IST 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 04:57:11 e2xbegqsdyt21hfc wrote:
> 1) At its current state, I think the only importance of telux is having a
> suitable place to meet if the need arise. 2) I won't have a presentation in
> telux (and not else where too) in the foreseeable future. 3) I doubt if I
> will come to a meeting in telux (and not else where too) in the foreseeble
> future 4) I will understand, and won't take it against you, if you stop.

I see.

> > I'm tired of being the only one who cares and volunteers.
> > 	Shlomi Fish
>
> How can you say that when others come to hear and give talks?
> Didn't you meant to say that you are tired of the poor results and low
> return of your many efforts?

It's a form of expression and it was partly my frustration talking. Naturally,
there are other people who volunteer, but not too many and not often and
consistently enough.

BTW, people who look at your Yahoo username may think you're a spammer or a
script kiddie or whatever. That was my first thought before I read the rest of
your email.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

"The Human Hacking Field Guide" - http://xrl.us/bjn8q

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)