Cell net use at home

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Feb 17 13:20:12 IST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:36:10PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

>>But for streaming video you have to be sitting at the computer!  I
>>have files I can put on a USB key and plug into the DVD player
>>connected tot he TV in the public areas of the house instead of
>>inviting everyone into my office :)  Much preferred for me.

Just to amplify that, the things I watch, I can't watch with my kids
around. They won't sit still for dialog and want me to change the channel,
make them something to eat, etc.

The only way I can watch them if they are home, is on the computer, with
a set of headphones and a frequent "turn it down" to the one in the
living room. :-)

Geoff.