Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux

Aharon Schkolnik aschkolnik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:39:14 IST 2009

On Thursday 12 February 2009, Yuval Hager wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2009, Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> > On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Yuval Hager wrote:
> > > I was happily amazed to find out that the new revamped site of Bank
> > > Leumi fully works using Opera on Linux. I also tested FF, and it seems
> > > to work fine too (including viewing cheques images, graphs etc.).
> >
> > Definately does NOT work for me. What URL are you using to login ? To
> > what URL are you sent when you try to view your account information ?
> > Could it have anything to do with the fact that my account is in HaYashir
> > HaRishon ?
>
> I have no idea. I am not sure everyone got the new site. The simplest thing
> is to call them and ask them to upgrade you. You will notice the upgrade,
> as it looks much better and there's a 'we've upgraded the site' welcome
> message.
>
> --y

I spent a couple of hours calling Leumi and being transferred from one person
to  another. Some of them knew nothing about the upgrade. Some said everyone
was using the same site. One tried to convince me that the upgrade  was for
employees only. The closest I came was with one who said not everyone has
been upgraded, but that I'd just have to wait my turn - they couldn't upgrade
me before my turn. They were supposed to check and call me back, but 24 hours
have passed, and I haven't heard from them. I guess I'll just have to
wait.   :-(

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |
  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135