Emacs & Hebrew

Yuval Hager yuval at avramzon.net
Fri Feb 20 07:38:34 IST 2009

Hi,

As I my Emacs usage increased recently following the discovery of the amazing
org-mode (highly recommended), I began wondering about Bidi in Emacs.
Searching for info on the web only got me confused - it seems there have been
a number of attempts, but it is not clear to me if I can get bidi working
(for example in gnus) and how simple/hacky is that.

Can anybody update on the latest emacs bidi status, or simply provide a
pointer I missed?

Thanks,

--yuval