Emacs & Hebrew

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:16:02 IST 2009

I agree that I don't believe chances are big of finding funding. And even if
there was funding I think there are more urgent BiDi issues like fixing bugs
in OpenOffice, Gtk, or KDE.

So unless I sit at home rolling my thumbs for too long, I'm afraid that I
won't have time looking into it.

Regards,
Dov