Weird DNS proxy issue on ECI Bfocus modem?

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 15:08:37 IST 2009

Two friends of mine have the same router and the same problem ( from
the beginning), so i guess replacing the router will not help...
however. i told them to configure the computer to use dhcp for ip, but
use static dns .

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Hetz Ben Hamo <hetzbh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ori,
> Since you can't replace or diagnose parts of the board, my simple
> suggestion would be to replace the router (if I'm not mistaken, it
> won't cost you). That way you'll get a new modem with newer firmware.
>
> Hetz

Two friends of mine have the same router and the same problem ( from
the beginning when they got it), so i guess replacing the router will
not help...
however. i told them to configure the computer to use dhcp for ip, but
use static dns . this solved the problem ...