Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux

Aharon Schkolnik aschkolnik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:52:37 IST 2009

On Saturday 21 February 2009, Yuval Hager wrote:

> Here's the info as published by the bank itself:
> http://www.leumi.co.il/Leumi/ExternalArticle/1,6069,171561,00.html
>
> --y

Thanks.

Looks like they are getting ready to move me over to the new site:
This morning I had the new site, and then once again a little while ago. Now,
for some reason, I seem to be back to the old one. I hope they'll get it all
straight very soon.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |
  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135