Reading RTF files

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:48:47 IDT 2009

You can always use wine and install MS Word viewer, I think it
supports hebrew and opens RTF files without any problem.
If you have CrossOver, it's just a click to select it, then it will
auto download and install it for you.

Hetz

2009/7/8 Danny Lieberman <dannyl at software.co.il>:
> Geoff, Shahar
> Thanks for the tips.  I tried the text to HTML route but the hebrew support
> is more work than I wanted to invest.
>
> In the end I found an old Office 2000 disk and installed it on the last
> remaining XP machine in the office.
>
> Works like a charm with hebrew output from the Gilboa agent reservation
> system.
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Shahar Dag <dag at cs.technion.ac.il> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I don't know about Linux, but under windows you can install a free reader
>> for office (at list word) documents. Look for it in the Microsoft site.
>>
>> Shahar

Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org