Reading RTF files

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:43:18 IDT 2009

Well, Crossover 8, MS Word viewer 2003 (click it, it will download and
install it for you).

Here's a screenshot with an RTF file opened..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93198595@N00/3702673730/sizes/o/

Thanks,
Hetz

--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org