Homepage Blog Feature About the Termination of my AdSense Account

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sat Jul 11 22:45:47 IDT 2009

Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Today I wrote and published a feature in my homepage blog about the
> termination of my AdSense account, after my April's Fools Day feature got
> featured on Slashdot and other sites:
>
> http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_hsite/11327.html
>
> Please read it, and if you like, help spread the word. Comments are welcome
> either here or on livejournal.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi, while I sympathize with your effort to generate traffic to your
blog using a teaser, I still think politeness dictates you tell people
what this is actually about.

Everyone else, the abstract is that Shlomi's google adwords account got
suspended. There is some other stuff there, like what he did about it
(appeal) and what effect it had (nothing), but no punch line that I
could decipher.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh