Homepage Blog Feature About the Termination of my AdSense Account

diksbcseanbcsa sdbsdkbc at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Jul 12 22:44:29 IDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 10:45:47PM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Shlomi Fish wrote:
> >Hi all!
> >
> >Today I wrote and published a feature in my homepage blog about the
> >termination of my AdSense account, after my April's Fools Day feature
> >got featured on Slashdot and other sites:
> >
> >http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_hsite/11327.html
> >
> >Please read it, and if you like, help spread the word. Comments are
> >welcome either here or on livejournal.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >	Shlomi Fish
> >

> Shlomi, while I sympathize with your effort to generate traffic to your
> blog using a teaser, I still think politeness dictates you tell people
> what this is actually about.
>
> Everyone else, the abstract is that Shlomi's google adwords account got
> suspended. There is some other stuff there, like what he did about it
> (appeal) and what effect it had (nothing), but no punch line that I
> could decipher.

  I found shlomi's post interesting.  Methods to promote personal
web sites should be of interest to anyone that have one.  I don't
think that Shlomi's motivation in that post was to create traffic to
the site.
  In fact, I wonder what revenue did Shlomi got while adSense was
active.  On my rare visits to Shlomi's site, I don't recall ever
seeing some evidence to his adSense account.  Perhaps I don't
understand what adSense is all about.  I did took a brief look at
google's adSense page.