Linux / Computer Books in Israel

Jason Friedman write.to.jason at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:13:58 IDT 2009

> I keep saying there must be a better way to get good books here in Israel.
> Is there a bookstore somewhere that already imports these kinds of books, or
> that can order them for me and deliver them to me via IL Post or where I can
> pick them up somewhere local in this part of the country?

Hi Shlomo,

I have found the site www.bookdepository.co.uk very reasonable for
buying computer books.
They have free worldwide shipping on all books. The two books you were
looking for come to a total of $65.77.

The benefit of buying from them (based in the UK) rather than the USA
is that the shipping from England is much quicker (I would
often receive books in under a week).

Jason

--
Jason Friedman