[Off topic] Engraving Hebrew on US laptop keyboard

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:32:50 IDT 2009

Regarding engraving on the keyboard hebrew, I know there is someone in
tel aviv which does it for around 100 nis. I didn't do it, but if you
want I know someone who did and I can ask the phone number. As for the
warranty, sony indeed are nasty in this field. Try to ask them if you
bring it with international warranty what will they do in such a case.
They have european warranty which you can repair only in europe, usa
warranty.