[Off topic] Engraving Hebrew on US laptop keyboard

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Jun 2 12:33:18 IDT 2009

Hello

As for warranty, go to www.mackcam.com. they sell international warranty.
You can buy a warranty to things that you buy (including computers) within
30 day for purches and be covered world wile (read the agreement, sometime
you get the cost of the repair back and sometime you are served in places
they have an agreement with)
I know people are using it for Nikon cameras that they buy in the USA and
are not covered by the local dealer.

Shahar