PE apps on linux, alternative solutions when win4lin breaks

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:59:32 IDT 2009

this is nice. googling a little bit about unity in virtual box, it looks
like there is support for it. I quote "VirtualBox however has some unique
features such as Seamless Windows (which won't be unique as soon as
Workstation 6.5 releases with Unity), plus it is Open-Source. "

More details in this link:
http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=4272

BTW, seamless windows appears in the binary version as well. And there you
have the usb support too.