OT: Bezeqint made me "poof... he's gone"

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Tue Jun 9 21:31:40 IDT 2009

looks like www.actcom.co.il doesn't respond to requests any longer.
users.actcom.co.il does respond to requests.

it looks like this breaks my site as well, since i've used
www.actcom.co.il in the links between my pages :0

i guess i'll modify the site for a new URL and upload a new version over
the weekend. in fact, i think i would better buy my own domain finally
and move the site elsewhere.... i've postponed this for more then a
decade ;)

--guy