OT: Bezeqint made me "poof... he's gone"

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:45:15 IDT 2009

On Jun 10, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Omer Zak wrote:

> Tip No. 1: Use separte entities for connecting you to the Internet,
> registering your domain name, hosting your Website and providing you
> with E-mail services.
>
> Tip No. 2: Have access to at least two independent E-mail providers
> (and
> for the hearies among you - have also phone provider independent from
> your ISP).

Or more like the people I see posting messages on non technical
mailing lists,

1. Buy a combination web hosting, ISP, email, on-line backup, voice
line and
     cell phone package from the same company.

2. Demand that they charge you no more than any one of them alone
would cost
    from a good provider.

3. If people actually do reach you to complain they can't access your
service, tell them
     the fault is with their browser, their ISP, the network provider,
they have a virus, etc.

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM