As an employer what type of project (Engineering) you would like to see ?

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:06:08 IDT 2009

Hi,
Do whatever you enjoy and is interesting for you.
When you eventually come to an interview you will find that it is not
important what you did exactly, but the interviewer will question your
way of thinking about the project. So the most important thing, is
that you will be able to explain why you choose to do things the way
you done them.
Why you did it that way is more important then what you did.

Regards,
Kfir