LinuxMCE

nir grinberg nir at grinberg.org
Fri Jun 12 16:03:13 IDT 2009

I manage a voip provider company, on my business side.  on the
personal level started researching into home deployment possibilities.
 I am not referring now to the telephony side of deployment, but more
toward home-automation applications.
If you get into X10, GSM controllers etc, and need a testing platform,
I will be happy to assist.

nir

--
Regards,